Polaris is executive partner in the EU project MAKE US ROOMS, WE ARE HERE, with the Associazione LKL (ONLUS active in the field of social assistance for people with psychological,social and economic disease and children and young with Special Educational Need).
The project, implemented within the program “Civil Society Dialogue“, aims to increase the dialogue in the civil society to contribute the entrepreneurial skills of the ONGs work with PDD and ASD people.
In the project, Polaris has organized a study visit for 5 experts in Autism from the Turkish coordinator, İLGİDER , a no-profit organization in Ankara.
Th e five experts have attended a study visit program, as following:
Monday 13th of June
– welcome meeting
– workshop with Dr Tatiana D’Ambrogio (Neuropsychiatric of Children; Psycotherapist of Developmental Age; sanitary responsible of Rehabilitation Centre for Autism “Il Cireneo”); the workshop programme is the following: presentation of activities, results and impact of a previous EU project about autism “START AUTISMO”
– workshop with Dr D’Ambrogio; the workshop programme is the following: analysis and evaluation of successful cases of rehabilitation and integration in the labour world; explanation of methods, tools and the activities used in the Centre for Autism Il Cireneo, one of the most famous rehabilitation centre in Italy;
Tuesday 14th of June
– visit to Il Cireneo with Dr Tatiana D’Ambrogio as guide; meeting with the staff and management of the centre
– practical activities: brainstorming and case analysis
Wednesday 15th of June
– visit to Il Recinto di Michea, a social farm in Vasto with Dr Tatiana D’Ambrogio as guide
– visit to “Experimenta”, paper laboratory of ANFASS in Ortona (CH) with Dr Tatiana D’Ambrogio as guide
Thurday 16th of June
– Visit to Piccola Opera Christiana in Giulianova (130 km far from Vasto) with Dr. Rachele Giammario (therapist of neuro and psychomotor developmental age, psychologist, educator, lecturer at the University of L’Aquila) as guide; practical activities: brainstorming, case analysis and evaluation of successful cases of rehabilitation and integration in labour world
Friday 17th of June
– meeting with Dr Riccardo Alessandrelli (Specialist in Neuropsychiatry of Children; Medical Director of Local Sanitary District; Psycotherapist and Psycopharmacotherapist of Developmental Age): analysis and evaluation of successful cases of rehabilitation and integration in labour world
– meeting with Dr Luisa Di Biagio (Psycologist, specialist in autism): analysis and evaluation of successful cases of rehabilitation and integration in the labour world
– farewell dinner and awarding of Attendance Certificates
Non sono mancati momenti di socializzazione dei 5 partecipanti con gli staff di Polaris e di LKL.