(Tutte le informazioni sono date in lingua inglese perchè i corsi di formazione sono tenuti in lingua inglese)
Polaris Ltd is available provider of structured training courses within Erasmus+ Projects for teachers/educators/trainers in Childhood, School, VET and Adult Education.
Duration*: 42 hrs (in class and practical training), 6 days from Monday to Saturday (excluded travel days).
Fee of course*: 420 € per person
Working Language: English
– The course would be immediately confirmed with a group of 6 registered participants or more.
– With groups of 6 or more participants the course dates and the duration could be arranged with the applicant (please note fee would vary depending on the duration).
– With registration of less than 6 participants of the same group the confirmation of the course would be notified 3 months before the starting date (or 2 months before when registration occurs less than 3 months before).
Other activities provided
- The last day of the course includes evaluation of the course, awarding of Certificates of Participation (2 hrs) during a typical Italian aperitif offered by Polaris.
- The program provides also cultural activities as visits to the city and surrounding area to discover the art, traditions, history, nature, typical foods, wine and culinary products of the area.
- Free support in reservation phase for the transfer from the airports to Vasto and in research of a comfortable and suitable accommodation is provided based on the participants needs and at Polaris’ sole and absolute discretion.
If you need a support for the application form, please follow these steps:
- Visit the website of Erasmus+ programme or call the helpdesk of your National Agency
- Read the updated guide of Erasmus+ programme
- Register your organisation in ECAS
- Download the e-form for KA1 – school education staff mobility
- Read the school guide for applicant 2017 (developed by UK National Agency, but valid for all European Schools)
- Read the technical guidelines to filling and submit the e-forms 2017
If you need more support and details, please don’t hesitate to contact us
Where we are located
Polaris is located in Vasto, a touristic location in the centre of Italy (3 hrs far from Rome, 2 hrs far from Naples) famous for its sea, its characteristic historical centre and its cuisine; Vasto is in Abruzzo Region, famous for being the region in Italy with the most natural parks and protected areas, it is called “The Green Region of Europe”; indeed visit the website on Vasto city and its surrounding or download our brochure.